This is the third series of 30 Fresh and New Prom Hairstyles for Prom.
11. Having long hairstyle and wonder what do to? Let give long locks an instant update with streaks of light caramel. Blunt, thick fringe and graduated layering stand out even more when they're flat ironed super straight.
12. How about Bob with Bangs Hairstyle Prom? This basic Bob with bangs is refreshed with a pretty, gleaming shade of ginger. Have hair razor-cut along the jawline and the bangs are snipped just below the brows.
13. Lush layers and a beautiful shade of flaxen blonde are low maintenance, they look just as good when they're left less styled and softly undone. An askew part allows shorter pieces to act as large, sweeping fringe.
14. Having natural curls? Let try out this new simple prom hairstyle in this session.
15. Boho Prom Hairstyle is still in in this session. Long, thick, wavy hair gets this party style started. To create a Boho-inspired, big night out feel, sections are taken back at the hairline and French braided from side to side. The length remains undone, which is what Boho is all about.